Wireless earbuds have gained a lot of attention because of their convenience – so you don’t have to deal with wire entanglements while listening to music or taking calls while on the go.
But when it comes to pairing, earbuds aren’t so convenient for some users, especially if they are not tech-savvy.
In this article, we are going to provide detailed instructions on how to easily pair wireless earbuds together.
How to Pair Wireless Earbuds with Each Other?
Below is a step-by-step process of pairing both wireless earbuds together easily:
Step 1 – Charging
Before pairing them, make sure both the earbuds are charged to the fullest. Usually, these wireless earbuds come in a charging case. In order to charge, simply insert both earbuds into their designated slots in the charging case and wait until the charging process is complete.
Step 2 – Turn on Bluetooth
Now check whether the Bluetooth is turned on or not when you want to pair the earbuds. If not, you can turn it on by enabling it in the settings menu.
Step 3 – Initiate the Pairing Mode
To connect the earbuds together, first they have to be in pairing mode. You can achieve this by pressing and holding the power button till the LED lights start flickering. For more clear and further instructions you can check out the user manual section that refers to ‘activating pairing mode’
Step 4 – Pair the Earbuds
After the pairing mode is activated, these earbuds will automatically connect with each other. When that happens, the flashing generated by LED lights will stop and remain constant. This indicates that the earbuds have paired successfully.
Step 5 – Connect the Device
Once the pairing between the both earbuds is successful, open the Bluetooth menu of your device to see if they appear on the list. Click on the earbuds from the drop down of available devices in order to connect with them.
Step 6 – Test the Connection
After the earbuds are successfully paired and connected to your device, you test the connection between them. For this, you can either make a phone call or play music. Make sure the audio output is coming from both earbuds, as it represents the connection is stable.
And that’s how you can pair the wireless earbuds together and experience the best wireless audio output in you daily life.
Points to Remember When Attempting to Pair Wireless Earbuds
Below are some of the important:
- It is important for earbuds to have 100% charging when you attempt to pair them.
- Check whether your device has Bluetooth connectivity and also if the earbuds are compatible to pair.
- While pairing, make sure the earbuds are within your device’s range and Bluetooth of your device is turned on.
- It is essential to follow the guidelines mentioned in the instruction manual while pairing the earbuds together.
- Some earbuds models come with certain processes and buttons in order to turn on the pairing mode. Ensure to understand the right procedure and follow it.
- Sometimes, before pairing the earbuds together, you may have to reset them. For proper procedure on how to reset, you can check the manual or contact the manufacturer’s customer service.
- Make sure you have disconnected the previous pairing before attempting another pairing to connect them.
- If you are not able to commence the pairing even after following the right procedure, then contact the manufacturer for additional guidance.
Pairing earbuds together is not a difficult task and completed within just a few minutes by following proper procedure. By following the procedure mentioned in this article, you can pair the earbuds together easily and enjoy the privilege of wireless technology.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: If the earbuds are not pairing automatically even after following the right process, then the best solution is to reset them and commence the pairing process again.
Ans: Yes, of course it is possible. However, you may have to disconnect the earbuds from one device before attempting to pair them with another.
Ans: Yes, you can. Just take out the other earbud and place it in your charging case. The earbud you are using will still be connected to the device through Bluetooth.
Ans: No, it is not possible. Because every brand has different pairing protocols and processes. So, you cannot interchange them with one another.
Ans: Typically, the earbuds will produce a sound or verbal cue upon successfully pairing with one another. Additionally, you may observe a notification on your device’s display confirming the connection between the earbuds.
Ans: Whether you can use one earbud while the other charges or if both earbuds must be connected for usage depends on the specific earbud model. To determine the functionality of your earbuds, consult the user manual or reach out to the manufacturer for further clarification.
Ans: Not necessary. You just have to pair them just once to the device. After that, they will automatically connect once they are turned on or within the range of the device.