Galaxy Buds have become popular and were trending in the market even before they were released. With a different shape, shiny exterior, and great sound, the Galaxy buds have been in huge demand. Just like other wireless earphones, you can connect your Galaxy Buds to your laptop, phone, MacBook, and all other devices and use them anytime, anywhere.
If you have recently bought the brand new Galaxy Buds and you have no idea how to pair or unpair them with your device, then you are at the right place. Here, we are going to discuss how you can connect or disconnect your Galaxy Buds from your device:-
How To Connect Galaxy Buds To Laptop
1. Connecting Galaxy Buds To Laptop (Win 10)
If you are not a new user of Galaxy Buds then it would be very easy for you to pair your buds with your Win 10 Laptop. If you are a new user then you can pair your galaxy buds with the help of a Wind 10 laptop by following the below steps:-
- Turn on the Bluetooth settings in the device.
- Next, click on add more devices and then connect your Galaxy Buds with the help of Bluetooth on your laptop.
- The laptop will search for the device and as soon as you see the name of the device on the screen, connect with it.
- As soon as your Buds get connected, you will be notified about successful connection through light or sound.
2. Connecting Galaxy Buds To Mac OS
Pairing your Galaxy buds with the MacBook is as easy as connecting it with a Windows laptop. To connect your Galaxy Buds with your Mac OS you need to follow these steps:-
- Open the Systems Preference feature on your laptop.
- Click on the Bluetooth Settings.
- Search for the new devices. As soon as you see the name of your device click on Connect icon. Now you are ready to use your Galaxy Buds with your Mac OS
3. Unpairing Galaxy EarBuds From a System
After you have done your work and if you wish to permanently unpair your Galaxy Buds with your PC or Laptop then you can simply go to the settings. Click on the Bluetooth option and then click on the Remove device option beside your device name.
By clicking on the Remove device option, your Galaxy EarBuds will get permanently unpaired from your laptop or PC. In the future, if you wish to pair your Galaxy Buds again with your device, you need to follow the whole step that is mentioned above.
So, these were some of the ways by which you can connect your Galaxy Buds with your laptop and Mac. We hope that this article will be helpful for you in solving all your queries about connecting your Galaxy Buds with your laptop. Read the instructions manual in case you still face any issues in connecting your devices.