Ever since VR has come out, there have been a lot of VR game releases over the years with each game offering a mind-blowing experience. The same goes for PlayStation as Sony has also been supporting VR headsets and VR games since 2016 with PlayStation.
And unlike most other platforms, it would be safe to say that the overall gaming experience, especially the VR gaming experience, is perfect with the Sony PlayStation, whether a PS4 or the new PS5. Still, it can be tricky to choose a VR game to play since there are so many options available. If you are truly into gaming, we will recommend choosing a VR game based on the following factors.
- Genre: The most important aspect of a VR game, or any video game for that matter, is its genre. When you start playing a game, it shall not take you more than an hour to realize whether you actually like a game or not based on its genre. Many different genres and subgenres are available with games, such as action, adventure, puzzle solving, RPG, MMORPG, strategy, etc. So, we will suggest you first check the type of game you are getting before actually getting your hands on it.
- No of Players: It is also important to check whether the video game you are buying for yourself or your young one has multiplayer support. With multiplayer support available with VR games, gaming has become a lot more interactive and fun. Even with action games, you will find a lot of multiplayer options that will let you invite your friends and play the game. However, there are also a lot of games that can offer you a fulfilling experience without multiplayer support via an intriguing and action-packed campaign.
- VR Requirements: Even though you are specifically looking for VR games to be played on a PlayStation, it is worth checking out the hardware requirement for that game to see whether it is required or optional. Just like any other wireless device, the VR also has a limited battery life, and you will often find yourself waiting for the gear to be recharged before you can play the game. But if the VR is optional, you can also play the game with a controller until the unit is charged and ready to go.
Today, we will offer you a hand-picked list of the best VR games available on the PlayStation. We have carefully crafted this list by ensuring it covers all popular game genres including single-player and multiplayer titles on the list. So, you will be able to find a lot of games on our list today that you can enjoy for a very long time. If you want to know more about VR games, you should check out our “Buying Guide” for the best PlayStation VR games, where we will discuss some interesting facts about these games.
- Best PlayStation VR Games List
- Best PlayStation VR Games Reviews
- Buying Guide For The Best PlayStation VR Games
- Best PlayStation VR Games – FAQs
Best PlayStation VR Games List
|PlayStation VR Games
|No of Players
|Ace Combat PlayStation VR
|Action & Adventure
|Check On Amazon
|Batman PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Rick & Morty PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Perpetual Playstation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Walking Dead PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Marvel's PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Rush of Blood PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|MGM PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Onslaught PlayStation VR
|Check On Amazon
|Demon Slayer PlayStation VR
|VR Not Required
|Check On Amazon
Best PlayStation VR Games Reviews
A lot of gamers prefer going for the realism in games, which is usually observed in games revolving around wars and military action. The Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown takes this to the skies with its astounding flight combat experience.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown for PlayStation 4 is a thrilling and visually stunning flight combat game that offers an immersive and exhilarating experience for fans of the series and newcomers alike. Developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game delivers intense aerial dogfights, a captivating storyline, and a wide array of aircraft to pilot.
Ace Combat 7 has impressive graphics for a VR supported game along with keen attention to detail. The game boasts highly detailed aircraft models, stunning landscapes, and dynamic weather effects that add a level of realism and immersion to the experience. The visuals, combined with the smooth and responsive controls, make flying through the skies feel truly exhilarating.
The gameplay mechanics in Ace Combat 7 are accessible yet deep enough to satisfy both casual and hardcore players. Players engage in high-speed aerial combat, performing daring maneuvers, and engaging in intense aerial fights with enemy aircraft. The game strikes a good balance between realism and arcade-style gameplay, allowing players to enjoy the thrill of flight while still being able to perform impressive aerial maneuvers.
The single-player campaign in Ace Combat 7 offers a compelling narrative that unfolds through a series of missions. The story is well-written and features memorable characters, adding an extra layer of depth to the game. Each mission presents unique objectives and challenges, keeping the gameplay varied and engaging, and well thought-out. Additionally, the game offers a multiplayer mode that allows players to take their skills to the online arena. The multiplayer matches feature intense team-based battles, adding a competitive element to the game and providing longevity beyond the single-player campaign.
- The game belongs to action and adventure genre
- Single player/Multiplayer experience
- Games focuses more on realism rather than fiction
- Game is also playable without VR
- One of the best flight combat games
- Online PvP mode for competitive playthrough
- AStounding graphics and visual aspect
- May not be an ideal choice for first-person shooter fans
The Batman Arkham series games have finally reached a conclusion with the Batman Arkham Knight title, released on all platforms. However, Rocksteady has a little more to offer via a VR experience with Batman: Arkham VR.
Batman: Arkham VR for PlayStation VR is an immersive and thrilling virtual reality experience that puts players in the shoes of the iconic Dark Knight. Developed by Rocksteady Studios, the game offers a unique perspective on the Batman universe, allowing players to step into the role of Batman and use his gadgets and detective skills to solve a compelling mystery.
One of the standout aspects of Batman: Arkham VR is its immersive VR gameplay. The game leverages the power of virtual reality to create a sense of presence and immersion, transporting players into the gritty streets of Gotham City. The ability to physically interact with the environment, examine crime scenes, and manipulate gadgets enhances the overall immersion and makes players feel like they embody Batman.
Visually, Batman: Arkham VR is impressive, with detailed environments, character models, and atmospheric lighting that perfectly represent the dark and gritty atmosphere of Gotham City. The sound design is top-notch, with excellent voice acting and immersive audio that further immerse players in the world of Batman. However, Batman: Arkham VR is relatively short compared to other titles of the series. The main story can be completed in a few hours, which may leave some players craving for more content. However, the game does offer some replay value with hidden collectibles and additional challenges to tackle.
- The game belongs to action genre
- Single player experience
- One of the most popular superhero franchise game
- Concludes the Batman Arkham storyline
- One of the best games realized in VR
- Allows gamers to step into Batman’s shoes
- Relatively cheaper game considering it’s quite old now
- The overall campaign length of the game is very short
We have all enjoyed the dark humor and wits of Rick and Morty, an Adult Swim Creation which portrays the life event of a crazy scientist and his sidekick grandson. The same can be said for the Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality VR game that brings the same with the added fun of VR.
Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality for PlayStation 4 is a hilarious and wacky virtual reality game based on the popular adult animated series. Developed by Owlchemy Labs, the game offers fans of the show an opportunity to step into the multiverse and join Rick and Morty on their outrageous adventures.
One of the strengths of Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is its humor and writing. The game captures the irreverent and offbeat humor of the TV series, delivering witty dialogue, absurd situations, and clever pop culture references that will undoubtedly delight fans. The voice acting is superb, with the original voice cast bringing the characters to life and adding an authentic touch to the game.
The gameplay revolves around interacting with the environment, solving puzzles, and completing various tasks assigned by Rick. Players can use a range of gadgets and tools, such as Rick’s portal gun, to manipulate objects, explore different dimensions, and uncover hidden secrets. The gameplay mechanics are intuitive and well-implemented, making it easy to pick up and play.
Despite its limited playthrough, Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality excels in capturing the essence of the TV series and delivering an entertaining and immersive VR experience. The humor, engaging gameplay, and faithful adaptation of the show’s style make it a must-play for fans of Rick and Morty. However, players looking for a lengthy and deep VR experience may find themselves wanting more in terms of gameplay content.
- The game belongs to adventure genre
- Single player experience
- Fun and thrilling game with added dark humor
- World exploration is truly unique
- One of the best games realized in VR
- Does justice to the essence of the TV show
- Many things to interact and play around with
- The graphics of the game could have been better
The Fruit Ninja VR, designed specifically for the PlayStation VR on the PS4. In this new version, there are different game modes for all types of players. For the biggest challenge in fruit slicing, try Survival mode. Here, helicopters shoot fruit at you, testing your quick reactions and accuracy.
Fruit Ninja VR has won the love of many players, selling over 131,000 units and earning $1.4 million in revenue. The game has a good 80.3% positive rating from players on Steam, and people usually play it for about 6.7 hours in this awesome VR world. It combines the best of the old and the new, taking the classic mobile game into the world of virtual reality. Prepare to have loads of fun slicing fruits in an exciting gaming adventure.
- PlayStation VR-exclusive adaptation of Fruit Ninja.
- Immersive virtual reality experience.
- Multiple game modes, including Classic and Zen.
- Challenging Survival mode with fruit-firing helicopters.
- Engaging and fun gameplay.
- Immersive VR experience.
- Diverse game modes to suit different preferences.
- High player engagement with hours of playtime.
- Limited to PlayStation VR, excluding other VR platforms.
- May require additional VR equipment.
- Potential motion sickness for some users in VR mode
The Walking Dead, as we know, is one of the most popular franchises on the globe right now which has already been airing superb TV shows for more than a decade. Apart from that, there are also a lot of Walking Dead video games to dive deeper into its universe along with a VR title.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is a virtual reality game set in the popular The Walking Dead universe. Developed by Skydance Interactive, this game offers a unique survival horror experience where players must navigate through a post-apocalyptic New Orleans, making choices that affect the outcome of the story.
One of the selling points of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is its immersive gameplay. The use of virtual reality allows players to physically interact with the environment, scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and engage in combat with both walkers (zombies) and human enemies. The game emphasizes realism, where every action, from melee attacks to gunshots, requires physical movements from the player.
The narrative of the game is driven by player choices, offering a branching storyline that adapts based on the decisions made. These choices can impact the relationships with various factions in the game and influence the overall outcome of the story. The game also incorporates a morality system, where players can choose to be either a “saint” or a “sinner,” further affecting the gameplay and story progression.
Visually, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners has been praised for its detailed and atmospheric environments. The post-apocalyptic New Orleans setting provides a unique backdrop, with flooded streets, dilapidated buildings, and eerie atmospheric effects. The game also features a day-night cycle, adding up to the immersive experience.
- The game belongs to horror adventure genre
- Single player experience
- Game explores the duality of the player with saint and sinner aspect
- Complete edition has some added goodies and accessories to check out
- More than a treat for walking dead fans
- A must-play VVR title for zombie-survivor game fans
- Interactive user interface which keeps the player always engaged
- Relatively expensive title than other options
Iron Man VR on the PS4 gives you an exciting and immersive experience. In Iron Man VR, you will feel strong wearing the suit, flying in the sky, and having exciting battles. Using your special rays and missiles, you’ll blast through enemies and have big battles, feeling powerful. In the game, you can make your Iron Man suit even cooler. Change your suit by adding new weapons and powers that match how you like to play.
The game has its own unique story set in the Marvel world. This interesting story makes the game more than a regular action game. It adds more fun and excitement. Experts liked Iron Man VR, giving it a score of 81/100 on Metacritic. They liked the virtual reality experience and Iron Man’s awesome weapons.
- Immersive VR Experience
- Iconic Iron Man Abilities
- Upgradable Suit
- Original Marvel Story
- Realistic Iron Man simulation
- Exciting combat and flight mechanics
- Customizable suit for personalization
- Engaging Marvel storyline
- Requires a VR headset
- Limited to PlayStation 4
- May not appeal to those unfamiliar with Iron Man
- Potential motion sickness for some players
“Rush of Blood” is a virtual reality arcade shooter game that will lead you through seven terrifying levels. Every level is made scary world, made to check how good you are and how brave you can be. Get ready for an exciting adventure as you face lots of scary enemies and monsters in the game. They’ll test your bravery in the scariest places. With six special weapons you can hold in each hand, you’ll have to be smart and accurate to stay alive.
In “Rush of Blood,” you are challenged to make the game harder, testing your skills. It is an exciting challenge even for experienced gamers. Step into the scary world, grab your weapons, and get ready for an exciting adventure in “Rush of Blood.”
- Seven terrifying levels with unique themes.
- Dual-wielding six different weapons.
- Challenging difficulty levels.
- Global leaderboards for competition.
- Immersive and spine-tingling VR experience.
- Variety of weapons and customization.
- High replayability with difficulty options.
- Competitive global leaderboard adds excitement.
- May be too intense for some players.
- Requires virtual reality equipment.
- Limited to shooting gameplay.
The thrill of being Adonis Creed, trained by the famous Rocky Balboa, in an exciting game that feels like a movie. where your punches and defenses match your own style and skills, creating an exhilarating experience.
In the game, you will fight top-notch opponents, each with their own unique skills and personalities, making every match an exciting challenge. Start your path to boxing stardom in career mode. But becoming a champion is not about what happens in the ring. Train to improve your skills, build strength, and increase your stamina. You can easily customize matches to fit your liking, choosing things like where the fight happens and the rules that apply.
- Immersive Boxing Experience
- Play as Adonis Creed
- Training and Skill Development
- Customizable Matches
- Realistic Combat
- Realistic and cinematic gameplay.
- Iconic characters – Adonis Creed and Rocky Balboa.
- Training adds depth to gameplay.
- Customization for varied experiences.
- True-to-life combat mechanics.
- May require a learning curve for new players.
- Limited appeal if not a fan of boxing.
- Gameplay intensity may not suit all players.
- Hardware requirements for optimal experience.
- Limited offline features (if any).
As we mentioned before, there are a lot of games released in the Walking Dead universe, even in the VR genre, expanding upon the original storyline and narrative. The Walking Dead: Onslaught is also one such title among the list which you should not miss out on.
The Walking Dead: Onslaught for PlayStation 4 is a first-person action game set in the post-apocalyptic world of The Walking Dead universe. Developed by Survios, the game puts players in the shoes of iconic characters from the TV show, such as Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon, as they fight hordes of walkers and navigate through a walker-infested world.
One of the notable aspects of The Walking Dead: Onslaught is its intense and visceral combat. Players can engage in up-close melee combat or use a variety of ranged weapons to dispatch walkers with satisfying and realistic physics. The combat mechanics feel immersive and responsive, creating a sense of tension and urgency as players fend off relentless waves of zombies.
The game also features a progression system that allows players to unlock new abilities, weapons, and upgrades as they progress through the story. This adds a layer of depth and customization, giving players a sense of growth and empowerment as they become more skilled at surviving in the dangerous world of The Walking Dead.
However, the game does have some limitations. For instance, the storyline and character development may not be as compelling as fans of the TV show might hope for, as the focus is primarily on the action and survival aspects. Additionally, some players may find the repetitive nature of the gameplay and mission structure to be somewhat repulsive over time.
- The game belongs to horror adventure genre
- Single player experience
- Another great addition in the Walking Dead Universe
- Perfect option for an action-packed zombie survival gameplay
- Carries the narrative of the original TV show characters
- Graphics are amazing
- Story revolves around the Alexandria safe zone
- Only suitable for mature audience
Even though we are specifically looking for games that you can play on PS VR, there is a game which simply needs to be mentioned despite not having official VR support. Still, the Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles is a dream come true for Demon Slayer fans as they get to control their favorite characters from the popular anime series.
Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles is truly a faithful adaptation of the popular Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba anime and manga series. It features a rich story mode, which follows the source material’s narrative, allowing players to experience key moments from the series and play as their favorite characters. One of the key points of this game is its impressive visuals and art style, capturing the distinct look of the anime and delivering beautifully animated cutscenes.
The combat system is also engaging, to say the least, with each character possessing unique abilities and playstyles. The fast-paced battles and flashy special moves surely contribute to the excitement and intensity of the game which makes it a game to replay even after a 2nd playthrough.
However, some areas could have been better with the Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles. The exploration outside of combat can be somewhat repetitive and lack depth compared to other open-world titles. Also, the game’s multiplayer mode has very limited options, which may disappoint players seeking robust online features. Additionally, there are a few AI inconsistencies here and there that can impact the overall experience.
However, the Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles still turns out to be a satisfying experience for fans of the anime and manga series, capturing the essence of the source material and delivering exciting combat sequences. While it has some shortcomings in terms of exploration and multiplayer features, it offers an enjoyable and faithful adaptation of the Demon Slayer universe.
- The game belongs to the adventure genre
- Single-player/Multiplayer experience
- Highly intriguing combat sequences and cutscenes
- One of the best storylines in a video game
- Based on an immensely popular manga series
- Action sequences and animations are top-notch
- Game includes many characters to play through
- It does not have VR support
Buying Guide For The Best PlayStation VR Games
VR gaming offers a unique and immersive experience that traditional gaming cannot replicate. VR places you directly inside the game world, allowing you to interact more realistically with the environment and characters. The presence and immersion can make you feel like you’re part of the game. With VR, you have a 360-degree field of view, allowing you to look around and explore your virtual surroundings.
This adds a new level of depth and spatial awareness to gameplay, making it feel more natural and intuitive. Many VR games also utilize motion controllers or accessories that allow you to interact with the virtual world physically. Whether it’s swinging a sword, throwing objects, or using your hands to solve puzzles, the physicality of VR gaming adds a whole new dimension to gameplay. But, the best experience is only possible with the best VR games. And to help you choose the best VR game, we have prepared this helpful buying guide for you.
The genre of a video game plays a crucial role in shaping the overall experience and appeal of the game. Different genres attract different types of players. Developers can better understand their target audience by categorizing games into genres and creating experiences tailored to specific player preferences. This helps in marketing the game effectively and attracting the right audience as well as the gamer receiving the news about their favorite type of games from the crowd easily.
Each genre has its own set of gameplay mechanics and features that define how the game is played. Whether it’s first-person shooting, puzzle-solving, open-world exploration, or strategy-based gameplay, the genre sets the foundation for the core mechanics and interactions in the game. Players who enjoy certain gameplay mechanics can easily identify and gravitate toward games within their preferred genres.
2. Single/Multi Player
The inclusion of single-player and multiplayer modes in a video game brings distinct advantages and appeals to different types of players. Single-player mode often allows for a more immersive and focused storytelling experience. It enables developers to craft narratives, characters, and worlds that players can explore at their own pace without distractions from other players. This mode is ideal for players who enjoy engaging narratives, character development, and deep world-building.
- Single-player mode allows players to progress through the game at their own pace and experience a sense of personal achievement. It provides opportunities for exploration, puzzle solving, and overcoming challenges independently. This mode is appealing to players who prefer a solitary gaming experience and want to immerse themselves in the game’s world fully.
- Multiplayer mode enables players to connect and interact with others, fostering social engagement and collaboration. Whether it’s cooperative gameplay or competitive matches, multiplayer games provide opportunities for players to team up, strategize, and work together towards common goals.
This mode is exciting for players who enjoy playing with friends or meeting new people online. Multiplayer games offer dynamic and ever-changing gameplay experiences due to the unpredictable nature of human opponents. This can create excitement, challenge, and replayability as each match or session can be different.
Multiplayer games often have strong competitive elements, ranking systems, and leaderboards that drive players to improve their skills and compete against others. Thus, it is hardly possible to get bored in a multiplayer game, especially one that is highly popular and has an ever-growing number of players.
3. Hardware Requirements
The requirement of VR in a VR PS game is a significant factor that affects the gameplay experience as well as the game’s accessibility for players in different scenarios. In certain games, VR is mandatory, meaning the game can only be played using a VR headset.
Some games are specifically designed to take advantage of VR technology, offering unique gameplay mechanics that require the use of motion controllers, head tracking, or other VR-specific features. By making VR mandatory, developers can ensure that players engage with these mechanics and experience the game as intended.
However, it also makes accessing such levels or game mechanics impossible without a VR headset. So, you won’t be able to play such games if your VR is not charged, or not in a functional condition.
In other games, VR support may be optional, allowing players to choose whether to play the game in VR or on a traditional screen. Some players may prefer playing certain games on a traditional screen for various reasons, such as comfort, motion sickness concerns, or personal preferences.
Players can choose the mode that best suits their preferences and comfort level by providing the option to play in VR or on a traditional screen. It also makes it possible to tackle a situation without a VR headset which is a bit difficult and easier to handle with a traditional remote controller.
4. Type of Game
The type of a video game refers to its specific genre, theme, content, environment, and other important aspects. The importance of the type of game lies in several factors that can influence the game’s target audience, reception, and overall experience. Different types of games cater to different audiences. The type of game helps determine the appropriate age group, content, and complexity level.
For example, family-friendly games are suitable for all ages, while mature-themed games may only be preferred for adult audiences and possibly teenagers. Understanding the type of game ensures that it aligns with the intended audience and provides an appropriate experience.
The type of game also influences the level of violence, gore, and explicit content. Some games may feature intense combat and graphic visuals, while others may have more lighthearted or non-violent gameplay. While action games emphasize fast-paced combat and reflexes, puzzle games focus on problem-solving and critical thinking.
Racing games prioritize speed and precision while role-playing games offer character development and story-driven quests. Understanding the type of game helps players choose titles that align with their preferred gameplay mechanics and preferences.
Best PlayStation VR Games – FAQs
Ans: Yes, to play PlayStation VR games, you may need additional equipment in addition to the VR headset and your PlayStation. This equipment includes a PlayStation camera, PlayStation Move motion controllers, a compatible display device, etc. The PlayStation camera is a necessary accessory for PlayStation VR as it tracks the movement of the VR headset and the PlayStation Move motion controllers. Thus allowing the system to accurately determine your position and enable tracking within the virtual world.
Ans: Yes, PlayStation VR games are compatible with both the PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5) consoles. Sony has ensured backward compatibility for PlayStation VR on the PS5, allowing users to play their existing PlayStation VR game library on the newer console. It’s worth noting that some PlayStation VR games may receive dedicated PS5 revisions or new VR titles exclusively developed for the PS5. These games will offer enhanced visuals, improved performance, and new features specifically designed for the PS5 hardware.
Ans: Plenty of free games and demos for PlayStation VR allow players to experience virtual reality without any additional cost. The best example of that is the Playroom VR. The Playroom VR is a collection of mini-games designed to showcase the capabilities of PlayStation VR. It includes various fun and interactive experiences that can be enjoyed with friends or family. The Rec Room is also a popular social platform where players can participate in various multiplayer activities, including games, quests, and creative challenges. It offers a range of experiences and is free to download and play on PlayStation VR.
Ans: Yes, playing PlayStation VR games without an internet connection is possible. PlayStation VR games are primarily played locally on your console and do not require a constant internet connection for gameplay. Once you have downloaded and installed the VR game onto your PlayStation console, you can play it offline like any other regular game. The VR headset, PlayStation Camera, and any necessary controllers or peripherals are the main components required to play PlayStation VR games, and they do not rely on an internet connection for basic functionality. However, if the game requires continuous internet access, you won’t be able to play it offline.
Today, we touched upon the importance of game types, recognizing their influence on suitable audiences, themes, gameplay mechanics, content, and player experiences. We emphasized the role of game types in helping players find titles that align with their preferences and engage with the desired themes and gameplay styles.
So after going through our buying guide for the best PlayStation VR games and our selection of the best games, you may have already selected the games you will get for your PlayStation. We also discussed the importance of game types, recognizing their influence on suitable audiences, themes, gameplay mechanics, content, and player experiences. So, you can choose the right type of game if you are picking it up as a gift. But if you are still not sure, we suggest checking out our handpicked recommendations from the list.
- The Batman Arkham PlayStation VR has been one of the most successful video game series for all platforms that revolve around Batman and Gotham’s action-packed environment. But, the last part of the Arkham series is a VR experience available with the Batman Arkham VR video game. So if you are still missing out on the concussion of this epic franchise, we will strongly recommend getting Batman: Arkham VR for your PlayStation right now. And more importantly, this game finally made it possible to fight and experience Gotham City as Batman for a gamer, which has always been a dream for the Batman fanbase. Even though this is a relatively shorter campaign, it is surely worth investing in if you are a Batman fan.
Rick & Morty PlayStation VR is also a classic game series that has millions of fans. Since the first Doom game came out in 1993, this game franchise has only ever grown in popularity with each new addition to the series. You can now play Doom 3 in VR mode on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. And as we already know, the overall gameplay of Doom is full of action and thrill, which increases even more when you play the game in VR. The unique gunplay mechanics of Doom 3 paired with close-quarter combat of an outlaw vigilante is surely worth experiencing first-hand with PS VR.
- Lastly, we will suggest trying out The Walking Dead PlayStation VR. As you may already know, the Walking Dead is also one of the most popular franchises on the globe with a number of games released under the name along with a handful record breaking TV shows. Even after a decade after its initial release, there are still new seasons of the series launched every year with equally popular spinoffs.
Thus, it is also a great experience to check out what the walking dead games have to offer in terms of storytelling, which is nothing short of amazing. However, the walking dead video games focus more on the action rather than the interpretation of the story, which might be off putting for some fans. Still, going through hordes of zombies and surviving with your fighting skills is always a blast, especially with a VR.